Pericom’s Passive Infrared (PIR) devices are designed specifically for use in automatic PIR control systems such as lamp control. The devices can support a 2-wire configuration for triac applications or a 3-wire configuration for relay applications. Pericom PIR lighting controller is a cost effective solution with integrated precision PIR analog signal conditioning circuit, oscillators, special zero cross detect circuit, and versatile output drives.
Passive Infrared FAQs
- How do I know if a device has been obsoleted? I am unable of find the datasheet on the Pericom website.
If the datasheet is not found on Pericom's website, it is a strong indication that the part has been obsoleted. there are several ways to find out. The first method would be to check on the Product Detail page for your particular product choice, if there are related PDN notices, they will show up on the tab, marked "PDNS".
Alternatively go Discontinuation Notices to search for the part number.
- Is there a replacement for an obsolete part?
Not all obsolete parts will have a direct replacement. However, we recommended that you contact your regional sales office.
- What is the lead finish for Pericom products? What about lead-free?
All Pericom's products that are not lead-free are composed of 85% Sn and 15% Pb. For lead-free products, they are composed of 100% matte Sn. Lead-free products are marked and ordered with the letter "E" suffix at the end of the part number.
- Where can I find Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF) or Failures In Time (FIT) values for Pericom products?
FIT and MTBF data can be found at Pericom's Quality webpage.
- Where can I find the information on your Pb-free and "Green" packaging?
Lead (Pb)-Free and Green information can be found on individual datasheets or Pb-Free & Green Page.