Real Time Clock (RTC)
Real-Time Clock products offer a diverse range of real-time clock (RTC) solutions for handheld and embedded applications.
- High Accuracy Timekeeping: The PT7C4025T is a highly accurate RTC module that maintains precise time over a broad temperature range while providing low-current operation. Integrating crystal and temperature compensation circuitry in a single IC, this device provides enhanced reliability and ruggedness while being more resilience to EMI, vibration, and aging.
- RTC with Integrated Crystal: The PT7C4337C provides high accuracy at low voltage (1.2 V) in a SOIC-16 standard package. With its integrated crystal, it can help you reduce development and testing time, as well as simplify the overall testing process.
- I2C and 3-Wire Interface RTCs: With their simple design, small footprint, and reduced pin count, these devices provide the lowest cost timekeeping solution. Available in a wide range of packages, including SOP, DIP, MSOP, TSSOP, and DFN.
Find Real Time Clock (RTC)Show All
|Application||Time Display||NV Ram||Interface||Features|
Real Time Clock (RTC) FAQs
- How do I know if a device has been obsoleted? I am unable of find the datasheet on the Pericom website.
If the datasheet is not found on Pericom's website, it is a strong indication that the part has been obsoleted. there are several ways to find out. The first method would be to check on the Product Detail page for your particular product choice, if there are related PDN notices, they will show up on the tab, marked "PDNS".
Alternatively go Discontinuation Notices to search for the part number.
- Is there a replacement for an obsolete part?
Not all obsolete parts will have a direct replacement. However, we recommended that you contact your regional sales office.
- What are the types of jitter?
There are several types of jitter, but the main ones are: cycle-to-cycle jitter, period jitter, half period jitter, and peak-to-peak jitter. Jitter terminology can be found in AB36: Jitter Measurement Techniques at Application Brief No. 36 or Application Note No. 27.
- What is the lead finish for Pericom products? What about lead-free?
All Pericom's products that are not lead-free are composed of 85% Sn and 15% Pb. For lead-free products, they are composed of 100% matte Sn. Lead-free products are marked and ordered with the letter "E" suffix at the end of the part number.
- Where can I find Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF) or Failures In Time (FIT) values for Pericom products?
FIT and MTBF data can be found at Pericom's Quality webpage.
- Where can I find the information on your Pb-free and "Green" packaging?
Lead (Pb)-Free and Green information can be found on individual datasheets or Pb-Free & Green Page.